For general support in neurodegenerative conditions like ALS, with a focus on inflammation, oxidative stress, and neuronal protection.
🌿 Core Supplements (Daily Use)
| Supplement | Dosage (General Guidelines) | Purpose |
|---|---|---|
| Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa) | 1–2 teaspoons/day or 500–1000 mg capsules | Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective |
| Omega-3 (EPA/DHA) | 1000–3000 mg/day | Anti-inflammatory; supports brain cell membranes |
| Alpha-Lipoic Acid | 300–600 mg/day | Regenerates other antioxidants, supports mitochondria |
| CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) | 100–200 mg/day | Enhances mitochondrial energy production |
| Curcumin (with black pepper) | 500–1000 mg/day | Potent anti-inflammatory; may reduce neuroinflammation |
| Vitamin D3 + K2 | 2000–5000 IU/day (with blood test monitoring) | Immune modulation; supports nervous system |
| Magnesium (glycinate or threonate) | 200–400 mg/day |
I was living a peaceful life with my family when I started noticing muscle stiffness and twitching. After seeing a neurologist, I was diagnosed with ALS. The news was overwhelming, and as the disease progressed, I lost the ability to walk and became dependent on a wheelchair.
ReplyDeleteA friend recommended the ALS/MND protocol at DR AZIEGBE HERBS CURE. Skeptical but hopeful, I gave it a try. After three months, I noticed significant improvements—less stiffness, fewer twitches, and I could even walk short distances again, to reach out to him contact: DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM
It was a life-changing experience that brought back hope I thought I'd lost. This journey reminded me that healing can sometimes come from the most unexpected places.
My mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease/dementia in 2018, and her condition progressed rapidly. She experienced memory loss, depression, aggression, confusion, and difficulty recognizing visual information. We tried medications including Rivastigmine and Donepezil, but our family did not see significant improvement.
ReplyDeleteLater, we decided to try herbal treatment from www madibaherbalcenter. com in Johannesburg. In our personal experience, we noticed improvements in her condition over time, and we are grateful for the support we received.