Lazarus Ember ALS Reversal Part 1 & 2



“After 4 years seeing a neurologist I was diagnosed with Motor Neuron Disease in 2018 by the senior neurological consultant in Galway University Hospital, I have reversed some of the damage it’s caused.”

Part 1
01:24:52

Part 2
01:43:14


Lazarus Ember Healing Choices

This is a collection of videos and zooms where I am helping people who have been diagnosed with ALS/MND. The zooms are taken from HealingChoices where I organise various online activities to support people who are trying to heal and continue living. These activities include information on different Lazarus Applied Protocol covering equipment, supplements and exercises; Optimal Healing State: the different strategies which I use to ensure my mind and emotions are in the optimal state to heal; Healing Meditations: the process of inner healing supports the efforts of outer healing.

Lazarus Ember’s ALS Reversal Protocol

[HOME]

Comments